Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Dad and his sayings!

I can not believe how much influence Dad has had over me. Today sitting with all my siblings, talking to them about the job market, and realizing that its all about getting help from your network, the first thought that came to my mind was "NoBody Helps me!" in Dad's voice! HAHA! I mean its wonderful how we are keeping his spirit alive in good fun!

I have so many moments in the past couple of years, where my reactions or sayings are always something Dad would have said out of seriousness and I am saying to find comic relief for the current situation. Thank you Dad for all the great sayings and phrases!

Go Pat for trekking through Calcutta, Dad would have been so excited to have a conversation with you about it! Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment