Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Father's Day

Some great stories on Father's day by Renu and Anju, really brought back some great memories.

I think it's pretty great how we are choosing to remember the great things about dad... it's all about what you focus on. I am so grateful that Dad let go with us. After college or at some point during he basically just let go. He didn't help us buy a car, find a job, choose a life partner, pick a path. I know there have been times when I wish Dad was more involved, but him letting go forced me to learn. It really forced me to fail and learn. Nothing is a better lesson than failing. There is only so much hand holding a parent can do.

I do believe somehow he remembers who we are... Thank you for all the good times and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment